Quick ROLL 2K (25.7 KG) - Two-component, hand applied (roller or squeegee) polyurea based liquid waterproof coating membrane. Ideal for flat roofs, balconies, Terraces, Podium Decks and Walkways with high crack bridging property.
Easily cold-applied polyurea thick waterproofing coating - Solventless.
This product, upon polymerization, gives an elastic, seamless coating, fully bonded to the substrate. The membrane is waterproof and able to absorb substrate movement. The liquid resin is non-flammable, easy to transport and store
It can be applied on different substrates using a suitable primer (concrete, fibrous cement, brick, ceramic tiles, bituminous products, steel, zinc, aluminium surfaces)
• Roofs, balconies, terraces, walkways, terraces and podium decks.
• Bathrooms, kitchens.
• Stairs, stands
- CERTIFICATIONS CE, ETAG, BBA
- Resistance to root penetration
- UV stable, therefore UV light will not affect its functional characteristics
- Broof= t1 (external fire exposure test)
- Excellent crack bridging ability
- Highly elastic membrane
- Fast curing times
- Thick layer application (up to 2 kg/m2 applied in a single layer)
- Fast reacting
- High build capability
- Application to vertical surface without runs
- Easy application to complicated details
- Fast installation
- Monolithic – no laps, welds or seams
- Fully bonded
- High water vapor permeability – low risk of blistering
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Excellent crack bridging
- Resistant to puncture
- Resistant to standing water
- Thermoset – does not soften at elevated temperatures
- Remains elastic at low temperatures; Eg approx. -45°C
- Solvent free