VIP Hand or Spray Applied Premium Polyurea
Polyurea liquid coatings suitable for flat roofs, roof repair, balconies, walkways, podium decks, tanking, joint filling, floors and most structural waterproofing projects including water treatment, car park decks and basements.
VIP Coatings is a leading solution provider of high performance surface protection systems. Their integrated system approach includes substrate repair and preparation products, priming and pre-treatment systems, high performance coatings and superior aesthetic finishes. From their humble beginnings in 1983 as a trading company specialising in automotive sealants and adhesives VIP has grown into a Global specialist in high performance coating protection systems.
VIP Quick Roll Hand Applied Polyurea
VIP hydrophobic polyurea - seamless and instant waterproofing liquid coating system developed from leading and cutting edge coating technologies. Engineered at molecular level to provide robust waterproofing in the harshest of weather conditions.
What makes VIP hand applied polyurea different?
- High elongation - to allow for thermal movement
- Moisture tolerant - allowing for all seasons application.
- Easily hand or spray applied to flat roofs, balconies, walkways and most structural waterproofing projects including basement repairs.
- Hand and cold applied - fast curing and self-levelling polyurea coating it has no need for hot works and has zero VOC’s (NO METHYL METHACRYLATE).
- Applied directly - over other roof coatings, over new cold or warm roof build up - OSB/Ply, or carrier sheet.
- Upstands and detailing made easy.
Associated products - top coats and sealants to compliment any project.
Quick Roll 2K is a two-component, roller or squeegee-applied polyurea based liquid membrane. The material cures rapidly and forms a bubble free membrane in a few hours only. It produces a highly durable, fire retardant, waterproofing membrane with strong adhesion to many types of surfaces.
- Fully fire rated
- BBA certification, ETAG and CE classified.
- Manufacturer’s warranty
- Insurance backed guarantees available
Where to use Quick Roll hand applied polyurea?
- Waterproofing of concrete structures, roof, terraces, etc.
- Waterproofing of water tanks.
- Waterproofing of secondary containments.
VIP Hotspray Applied Polyurea
Highly elastic, solvent-free, ultra-fast curing, spray-applied pure polyurea membrane for waterproofing applications
- Excellent crack bridging ability
- Highly elastic membrane
- Fast curing times
- Thick layer application (up to 2 kg/m2 applied in a single layer)
Where to use VIP spray applied polyurea?
- Flat and architectural roofs.
- Horizontal and vertical substrates.
- Internal and external areas.
- Concrete, cementitious mortar or steel substrates.
- Reinforced concrete to protect it against carbonation, chloride induced corrosion or chemical attack in industrial environments.
- Waste water treatment plants (urban and industrial), both in the inflow and outflow areas.
- Sewage effluent pipelines.
- Steel and concrete pipes.
- Secondary containment bunds in chemical and petrochemical industries.
What makes Quick Roll Spray applied polyurea different?
Spray delivered and ultra-fast curing: enables easy application to form a monolithic waterproofing membrane on simple and complex surfaces.
- Rapid curing
- Continuous membrane: monolithic – no laps, welds or seams
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Waterproof and resistant to standing water.
- Fully bonded to substrate: can be applied to a wide range of substrates with the appropriate primer.
- High water vapour permeability
- High resistance to carbon dioxide diffusion: Protects concrete from rebar corrosion.
- High abrasion and impact resistance: Withstand mechanical traffic.
- High elasticity and crack bridging capability: Remains elastic at low temperatures; Eg approx. – 45°C o High durability and protection with reduced cracking due to embrittlement
- Thermoset – does not soften at high temperatures
- Resistance to root penetration
- Fully certified solution according EN 1504 part 2 that ensures consistency in performance
Highly reactive VIP pure polyurea can only be applied by two-component spray equipment, which initiates a quick reaction and ensures the membrane’s rapid, safe application.
VIP Polyurea Quick Spray Express Cartridge System 600ml
Quick & Easy - small applications and repairs without setting up a high pressure unit. Quick Spray 600ml is the solution! All you need is 5 bar, a pneumatic gun and off you go.
VIP Polyurea Quick Spray Express Cartridge System 1500ml
VIP Quick The double cartridge material available in 1500ml, 1:1 cartridges is a specially formulated system for repair and maintenance operations on coated surfaces as well as for smaller applications . It can be applied easily utilizing a standard 1500ml pneumatic dispensing gun with a spray adapter in connection with a compressor that can guarantee 6-8 bar constant pressure with an air volume production of at least 240 l/min.
How to Order
You can buy VIP polyurea coating products nationwide from our online store. We supply information on how to apply VIP polyurea products with full technical support, up to date datasheets and application guides. We also offer training courses via our technical team.
Find approved and professional VIP Polyurea coating applicators and roofers in your area.
We have a network of experienced VIP Polyurea coating applicators nationwide to carry out any roofing or waterproofing project for clients who require professional application.
Certification and Warranties
VIP polyurea coatings are BBA and CE Certified with t1 and BROOF t4 to fully meet UK regulations and have a manufactures warranty together with an optional IBG (Insurance Backed Guarantee).
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
or call: 0800 7022176.