Wykamol CM Brick Plugs are used to apply cavity drain membranes to the walls of both above and below ground applications. CM brick Plugs are of a high quality and can be used in a range of applications and on multiple substrate types. The tailor made Thermoplastic Elastomer seal ensures application of the membrane is water tight.
Wykamol CM Brick Plugs can be used:
- To apply cavity drainage membranes such as CM3, CM8 and CM20
- On Brick
- One Stone
- On Concrete
- In damp-proofing applications
- In waterproofing applications
CM Brick Plugs come both with and without seals.
Plug Seals can also be purchased separately.
- A reinforced head to prevent damage when knocking in the plug
- 60 mm in length - suitable for both single skin and cavity walls
- Provides a waterproof seal when used with seals provided
- Large 35 mm head provides optimum surface area for finishes
- Works in conjunction with the Wykamol Waterproofing Solutions CM Membrane System
- Serrated head for improved adhesion of finishes
- Tailor made seal specific to plug
|Product Description||CM Brick Plugs without Seals, Green||CM Brick Plugs with Seals, Green||CM Brick Plugs with Seals, Green||Wykamol Seals (ONLY) for use with CM Brick Plugs, Green|
|Packaging and Size||100 per box||100 per box||200 per box||100 per bag|
|Storage||Prior to installation, keep away from extreme heat and store in packaging provided||Prior to installation, keep away from extreme heat and store in packaging provided||Prior to installation, keep away from extreme heat and store in packaging provided||Prior to installation, keep away from extreme heat and store in packaging provided|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.