Wykamol CM20 Waterproofing Membrane is BBA-approved as suitable for type 'C' Cavity Drain Membrane Systems in accordance with BS8102.
This waterproofing membrane is the highest drainage capacity membrane in the CM range, giving a void of 14 litres/m². Suitable for use on floors and walls in very wet situations, or where a large stud height is needed to maximise insulation values.
This membrane is available in 2 m width as 20 m rolls or 10 m rolls, the latter being light enough for individual manual handling.
CM20 creates a dry, habitable living space in areas previously suffering from damp or wet conditions.
- Part of a Type C Cavity Drain Membrane System, in line with BS8102:2009
- Gives a high water void at a volume of 14 Litres/m²
- Quick to install - easy to roll out along floors
- Creates a dry, habitable living space in areas previously suffering from damp/wet conditions
- Easily cut down using a sharp blade
- Waterproof, salt inhibiting, root and contaminant resistant
- Little or no damage to the existing structure
- Low and high temperature tolerance
- High grade material
- Available in rolls of 2 m x 20 m and 2 m x 10 m* (*only 22kg in weight for safe manual handling)
|Product Description||CM20 Waterproofing Membrane, Black||CM20 Waterproofing Membrane, Black|
|Packing and Size||2 m x 20 m||2 m x 10 m|
|Coverage||40 m²||20 m²|
|Storage||Store in an upright position, under cover and away from high temperatures and open flames||Store in an upright position, under cover and away from high temperatures and open flames|
|Life Expectancy||Lifetime of Structure||
Lifetime of Structure