CM8 Mesh Membrane is a versatile membrane which incorporates a tough HDPE mesh lathing welded to the front face to allow the direct application of various plaster finishes or adhesive ‘dabs’ and plasterboard. Large 8mm studs provide excellent drainage and ventilation capacity, making CM8 Mesh the choice of professionals for basement and cellar conversions.
CM8 Mesh is suitable for waterproofing in accordance with BS8102:2009 to provide Type ‘C’ drained protection to structures below ground, giving a Grade 3 or 4 dry environment that is suitable for domestic and commercial use.
In basements, it is essential that CM8 Mesh is used in conjunction with a suitable sump and pump facility (unless passive drainage is available).
A complete range of ancillaries, ranging from pumped drainage systems to mechanical ventilation units are available to ensure you can enjoy your basement conversion for years, trouble free.
- High performance bonded mesh
- Part of a Type C Cavity Drain Membrane System in line with BS8102:2009
- Waterproof, salt inhibiting, root and contaminant resistant
- Creates a dry, habitable living space in areas previously suffering from damp/wet conditions
- Easily cut down using a sharp blade
- Easy to fold around windows and doors
- Quick to install - minimal preparation needed to wall surfaces
- No drying out process - redecoration can occur immediately
- Little or no damage to the existing structure
CM8 Mesh Membrane CM8 Mesh Membrane Product Code CM8MESH2X10 CM8MESH2X20 Packaging and Size 2 m x 10 m, 16 Kg 2 m x 20 m, 31 Kg Coverage 20 m² 40 m² Storage Store in an upright position, under cover and away from high temperatures and open flames Store in an upright position, under cover and away from high temperatures and open flames Life Expectancy The lifetime of the structure, when stored and installed in line with the datasheet recommendations. The lifetime of the structure, when stored and installed in line with the datasheet recommendations.