CM8 Geotextile Membrane dual layers comprise of Wykamol's CM8, 8 mm studded HDPE membrane and a nonwoven geotextile manufactured from UV stabilised, high tenacity, virgin polypropylene fibres that have been mechanically entangled to provide high strength, high extensibility, high loft and excellent abrasion characteristics. The geotextiles are also thermally treated to reduce thickness while maintaining excellent mechanical properties.
CM8 is also ideal for use on a green roof. Green roofs can range from roof gardens with raised beds and pots, to rolled-out green carpets, to shed roofs containing planting cells that are filled with soil or compost and planted up with low growing perennials and grasses.
- Suitable for use with all construction types
- Drains off water before reaching the waterproof coating
- Combined drainage and protection board
- Easy handling, rapid installation
- Rugged, durable construction with thermal insulation benefits
- Filtration layers prevent silting-up
- High compressive strength and drainage capacity
- Allows back-filling with excavated earth
- Withstands stress and movement in the background
|Product Description||Kontract Geotex Membrane, Black|
|Packaging and Size||2 m x 20 m, 24.4 Kg|
|Storage||Store in an upright position, under cover and away from high temperatures and open flames|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.