CONIFLOOR EP 185 W is a high quality, low-emission, waterborne, pigmented, 2-component epoxy adhesion promoter with a wide range of applications on various non- absorbent substrates such as stainless steel, aluminium, various non-ferrous metals and tiles.
CONIFLOOR EP 185 W is used as a thin-layer adhesive primer on stainless steel (with adhesion testing in individual cases) as well as on aluminium, galvanized steel, copper and other non-ferrous metals in conjunction with CONIFLOOR or CONIPROOF coatings. Furthermore, CONIFLOOR EP 185 W can be used as an alternative primer on tiles where solvent-based primers cannot be used.
- Good mechanical resistance
- Excellent adhesion on stainless steel, aluminium
- Non-ferrous metals and tiles ▪ easy to apply
- Water dilutable up to 25 %
- Low emission for indoor use
- Suitable for outdoor application ▪ low odour