Damp Proofing Anodes are platinum coated titanium anodes connected to pure titanium wire for use in the Lectros Osmosis DPC System.
The Lectros DPC System introduces a small and very safe electrical current through walls suffering from rising damp. This current repels the rising moisture down the wall and prevents it from returning, ensuring walls remain dry.
The Lectros Osmotic Damp-proofing System has been installed in over 200,000 properties over the last 30 years.
- Highly penetrating
- Low odour
- Easy to apply by brush, roller or low pressure spray
- Becomes effective immediately after drying (approximately 3 hours)
- Will shed waterborne dirt and surface contamination
- Can be over-coated with decorative paints after a thorough drying out period
- Improves insulation by keeping surfaces dry
- Can be applied to damp surfaces
- Vapour permeable allowing surfaces to breath
- Conforms to the performance requirements of BS 6477 : 1992
|Product Description||Enviroseal, Clear, 5 Litre||Enviroseal, Clear, 25 Litre|
|Packaging and Size||5 Litre Plastic Container||25 Litre Plastic Container|
|Typical Coverage||Approximately 25m² in a 2 coat application, dependent on substrate porosity||Approximately 125m² in a 2 coat application, dependent on substrate porosity|
|Storage||Store safely in a dry place and protect from frost, direct sunlight, sources of ignition and foodstuffs.||Store safely in a dry place and protect from frost, direct sunlight, sources of ignition and foodstuffs.|
|Shelf Life||12 moths in unopened container||12 moths in unopened container|