BBA Approved GP TITAN Flex is a polyethylene membrane specifically designed, manufactured and tested to perform as a barrier against methane, carbon dioxide, radon, ground gases, VOCs, air, moisture and hydrocarbons. In applications where a dual waterproofing system is required, GP TITAN can be used as a fully bonded Type A barrier alongside either an integrated Type B structural barrier or an internal Type C Cavity Drain Membrane System.
When compared to the vast majority of existing Type A waterproofing membranes, GP TITAN is on average, TWO THOUSAND times better performing as a ground gas barrier, as well as providing superior durability and longevity.
GP TITAN Flex can be installed using either the appropriate TITAN Tape or welded joints (please speak to your Wykamol Technical Manager as this will be dependent on the application method).
- VOCs and Hydrocarbon barrier - The first membrane available to fully achieve the requirements of C748 for chemical testing as a bonded type A membrane
- Full surface contact between the membrane and concrete
- Quick and easy installation
- Manufactured to meet the most up to date British Standards - BS8485:2015 and BS8102:2009
- Can be installed in all weather conditions
- Exceptional chemical resistance
- High resistance to ground gases
- Long term durability (performance guaranteed for the lifetime of the building)
- Compatible with all building materials
- Waterproofing barrier and Gas proofing barrier in one
|Product Description||GP TITAN Flex Type A Gas and Waterproofing Membrane, Black|
|Packaging and Size||2 m x 50 m|
|Storage||Store horizontally. pallets should not be stacked on top of each other. keep away from high temperatures and open flames.|
|Shelf Life||The lifetime of the building when appropriately stored and installed.|