A general purpose, non-solvented, two component epoxy resin based primer, suitable also to surfaces in contact with the ground. (*) * on condition that a damp proof membrane was properly installed.
MasterTop® P 617 is a non-solvented (total solid), low viscosity, two component epoxy resin based primer.
For use with MasterSeal M860 & M861 Polyurea
MasterSeal M860 and M861 are hand applied, nonsolvented, 2-component, elastomeric polyurea coatings.
MasterSeal M860 is self-levelling.
MasterSeal M861 is thixotropic for applications to steeply sloping and vertical surfaces.
FIELD OF APPLICATION
MasterSeal M860 and M861 are used in a variety of concrete waterproofing applications including roofing, balconies, terraces, podium decks, car park decks and water industry applications.
Two-part, hand-applied, rapid-curing, hydrophobic and chemically resistant polyurea waterproofing membrane
When you have essential waterproofing requirements or repairs and need to get facilities back into service as quickly as possible, a fast-track waterproofing membrane can save money. MasterSeal is a two-part, hand-applied, rapid-curing polyurea membrane that enables structures to be recommissioned with minimal downtime. It provides long lasting waterproofing with high elasticity for thermal movement. As a seamless coating (no joints or overlaps) there is no risk of leaky joints with excellent crack-bridging and chemical resistance.
MasterSeal - Polyurea can be easily and seamlessly applied by brush, roller or squeegee.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Monolithic – no laps, welds or seams
- Fully bonded
- High water vapour permeability
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Excellent crack bridging capability
- Resistant to puncture
- Resistant to standing water
- Mhermoset – does not soften at high temperatures
- Remains elastic at low temperatures eg approx. - 45ºC
- Rapid curing: accepts light foot traffic after 4 hours at 20ºC
- Hydrophobic material, so waterproofs the roof instantly
- Highly elastic, can bridge cracks
- Non-slip top coat available
- High tensile and tear strength, meaning the membrane remains durable where others tear
- Designed for use indoor and outdoor as a primer on mineral substrates such as concrete and cementitious screed. You can use it as scratch primer by adding oven dried silica sand in a proportion of 1: 0,5 till 1: 2.
- Fulfils the requirements of the relevant directive about the effect of rising humidity and can be applied on surfaces in contact with the ground if a damp proof course has been properly installed and is intact.
- Has been tested and classified as low emission in Systems like MasterTop® 1325.
- Low viscosity
- Easy to apply
- Excellent penetration
- Seals pores and capillaries
- Excellent bond to
Bitumen felt - MasterTop P 698
Concrete cementitious / screed - MasterTop P 617 or MasterTop P 650
Asphalt screed (mind. AS-IR10) - MasterSeal P 660 or MasterTop BC 375 N
Plywood (preliminary tests are recommended) - MasterSeal P 660 or MasterTop P 691 GRP / GFK MasterTop P 691
Iron and Steel - MasterTop P 681 Non-ferrous metals (e.g. aluminum, zinc) MasterTop P 684 Aged MasterSeal membrane MasterTop P 691