SBR Latex improves the chemical and water resistance of cementitious renders, screeds and patching mixes. A Styrene Butadiene Copolymer Latex which is specially modified to be compatible with cement based mixes such as No More Damp Universal Mortar, Ordinary Portland Cement or High Aluminium Cement.
SBR Latex is also recommended for use in effluent tanks, diaries, food factories and fertiliser stores. SBR Latex can be used both internally and externally, and in areas of continuous or intermittent water contact.
Must be used as part of a correctly formulated cementitious compound.
- Imparts high water/salt resistance when incorporated in a mix
- Can be used in areas of continuous and intermittent water contact
- Improves resistance to chemical and abrasion
- Improves flexibility and reduces cracking
- Improves adhesion
- Allows thinner screed to be laid
- Allows for a reduction in water content
- Improves workability of mix
- Can be used internally or externally
|Product Description||SBR Latex 5 Litre, in a White, Milky Emulsion||SBR Latex 25 Litre, in a White, Milky Emulsion|
|Packaging and Size||5 Litre Plastic Container||25 Litre Plastic Container|
|Storage||Store in a dry place and protect from frost, high temperatures and direct sunlight.||Store in a dry place and protect from frost, high temperatures and direct sunlight.|
|Shelf Life||12 months in a sealed container||12 months in a sealed container|