ONE-COMPONENT - liquid polymer coating that can be hand applied to flat roofs, balconies, Terraces, Podium Decks and Walkways with high crack bridging property.
LIQUID HAND APPLIED POLYURETHANE WATER-PROOFING MEMBRANE
Sikalastic® RoofPro is a one-component, cold applied, moisture-triggered polyurethane membrane. It cures to form a seamless and durable waterproofing solution for exposed roof areas and structures.
Sikalastic® RoofPro may only be used by experienced professionals.
For roof waterproofing solutions in both new construction and refurbishment projects
- For roofs displaying complex detail areas, even when accessibility is limited
- For cost efficient life cycle extension of failing roofs
- Single component - No mixing, easy and ready to use
- Cold applied - requires no heat or flame
- Seamless membrane Compatible with Sika® Reemat Premium - easy to detail
- Easily recoated when needed - no stripping required Economic – provides a cost efficient life cycle extension of failing roofs
- Vapour permeable - allows substrate to breathe
- Elastic - retains flexibility even at low temperatures
- Good adhesion to most substrates – see table Fast curing - Free from rain damage almost immediately on application
Liquid applied roof waterproofing kit according to ETAG 005, ETA 13/0456 issued by Technical Assessment Body British Board of Agreement (BBA), Declaration of Performance 18636122 and provided with the CE marking
External fire performance according to ENV 1187:
BRoof (t1) / Broof (t4) on non-combustible substrates
BRoof (t1) / Broof (t2) over built up roofing system British Standard 476 part 3 Ext F.AA rating non-combustible substrates
Reaction to fire according to EN13501: Euroclass E
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.