Sikalastic 851 is a two part, elastic, 100% solids, very fast curing and coloured Polyurethane/ Polyurea-Hybrid waterproof liquid coating membrane with moderate chemical resistance.
Sikalastic 851 may only be used by experienced professionals.
- Waterproofing on concrete bridge decks, membrane underneath hot rolled asphalt, certified in accord-ance to BBA/HAPAS
- Waterproofing on concrete bridge decks, membrane underneath mastic asphalt, tested in accordance to ETAG 033
- Waterproofing for submersed structures
- Waterproofing for cut and cover structures
- Waterproofing on walkways and balconies
- Waterproofing on floors and car park decks
- Water retaining structures in power plants
- Tank, bund and pit lining in fresh water areas of sewage and waste water treatment plants
- Truck bed lining
- Very fast reactivity and curing time
- Almost immediate return-to-service time
- Applicable in temperatures from -10 °C to +50 °C Performs in constant dry temperatures from -30 °C to +100 °C
- Excellent crack bridging properties
- Moderate chemical resistance
- Good abrasion resistance
- Not UV resistant
PrimersSika® Concrete Primer is a two-component, rapid curing, high solids, polyurea/polyurethane-hybrid primer for consistent and durable adhesion of SikaRoof® MTC, Sikalastic® and Sikafloor® Systems on cement based substrates.
Sika® Bonding Primer is a two-component, water based epoxy primer to consolidate substrates and enhance the adhesion of Sikafloor® and Sikagard® products