SwellMax Waterstop PLUS is a bentonite based waterbar which has a unique protection coating that prevents premature swelling of the bar for up to 3 days. SwellMAX PLUS is designed to prevent water ingress through non-movement joints in reinforced concrete structures.
Suitable for use in both vertical and horizontal joints in precast concrete wall panel systems, shield driven tunnels, such as subways, water supply and sewage systems, and within basement concrete slabs.
- Independently tested for use up to 7 Bar of water pressure
- Special coating prevents premature swelling for up to 3 days
- Suitable for use in non-movement construction joints in-situ in reinforced concrete
- Suitable for vertical and horiztonal applications
- No sticky protection tape to be removed prior to use
- May be installed using adhesive of fixing rail
- Up to 500% swelling capacity
- WRAS Approved - Can be used in contact with potable water
- Indefinite shrinking and swelling process, even decades after installation
|Product Description||SwellMAX Waterstop|
|Packaging and Size||20 mm x 25 mm|
|Coverage||20 m (each pack contains 4 x 5 m rolls)|
|Storage||Store in dry conditions, protected from direct sunlight, forst and water, in temperatures > 5°C and < 70°C. Please note once wet this product will swell and will not return to original size.|
|Life Expectancy||3 years when stored correctly.|