SBR Latex improves the chemical and water resistance of cementitious renders, screeds and patching mixes. A Styrene Butadiene Copolymer Latex which is specially modified to be compatible with cement based mixes such as No More Damp Universal Mortar, Ordinary Portland Cement or High Aluminium Cement.
SBR Latex is also recommended for use in effluent tanks, diaries, food factories and fertiliser stores. SBR Latex can be used both internally and externally, and in areas of continuous or intermittent water contact.
Must be used as part of a correctly formulated cementitious compound.
- Imparts high water/salt resistance when incorporated in a mix
- Can be used in areas of continuous and intermittent water contact
- Improves resistance to chemical and abrasion
- Improves flexibility and reduces cracking
- Improves adhesion
- Allows thinner screed to be laid
- Allows for a reduction in water content
- Improves workability of mix
- Can be used internally or externally
|Product Description||Technoseal Liquid Damp-proof Membrane, Black||Technoseal Liquid Damp-proof Membrane, White|
|Packaging and Size||5 Litre Plastic Bucket||5 Litre Plastic Bucket|
|Typical Coverage||Up to 5m² in a 2 coat application||Up to 5m² in a 2 coat application|
|Storage||Store in a sealed container, in temperatures between 5°C and 35° C, protected from frost and direct sunlight||Store in a sealed container, in temperatures between 5°C and 35° C, protected from frost and direct sunlight|
|Shelf Life||12 months in unopened packaging||12 months in unopened packaging|