Flat Roof Liquid Coatings for Waterproofing
Best Prices for Flat Roof Polymer Liquid Coatings
We are liquid coating consultants and distributors for the leading polyurea and SilaCote coating manufacturers such as VIP, Sika, MasterSeal, SilaCote and Conica.
Aside from the specialist structural waterproofing solutions we provide, we supply premium liquid coating systems to applicators for roofs, balconies, walkways, stairs and flooring.
We deal with all aspects of flat roof waterproofing and protective coatings for industrial and commercial applications including qualified advice on surface preparation.
Featured Flat Roof Liquid Coating - VIP Polyurea
Hand or airless spray applied liquid premium polyurea coating from one of the largest global manufacturers with the following benefits:-
- CERTIFICATIONS CE, ETAG, BBA
- Broof= t1 (external fire exposure test)
- Resistance to root penetration
- UV stable, therefore UV light will not affect its functional characteristics
- Elongation (EN-ISO 527-3): 600%
- Excellent crack bridging ability
- Highly elastic membrane
- Fast curing times
- Thick layer application (up to 2 kg/m2 applied in a single layer)
- Fast reacting
- High build capability
- Application to vertical surface without runs
- Easy application to complicated details
- Fast installation
- Monolithic – no laps, welds or seams
- Fully bonded
- High water vapor permeability – low risk of blistering
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Excellent crack bridging
- Resistant to puncture
- Resistant to standing water
- Thermoset – does not soften at elevated temperatures
- Remains elastic at low temperatures; Eg approx. -45°C
- Solvent free
RRP £15.50 per Kilo - our price £10.46 plus VAT with quantity discounts available for larger projects.
The performance of a coating is significantly influenced by its ability to adhere properly to the substrate material. It is generally well established that correct surface preparation is the most important factor affecting the performance of the coating.
With so many flat roof waterproofing products available, choosing the right coating and getting qualified project support can be sometimes difficult. Our NACE qualified and experienced technical support team can give expert advice as to which is the best coating and how the substrate should be best prepared to ensure the coatings best performance and longevity.
Hand or Airless Spray Applied Polyurea and SilaCote Liquid Coatings and Primers Collection.
Below we provide a link for the hand applied polyurea or SilaCote coatings from each of the world leading manufacturers together with the primers you may require.
Shipping Rates for London and Most of the UK
We have a fast delivery service for polymer liquid coatings, to get materials to site when they are needed. Our shipping cost for orders over £300 plus VAT is £65 plus VAT. This rate applies to all major cities throughout the UK.
Please call or email our sales team for shipping costs for areas not listed below.
- Greater London
- West Midlands (Birmingham)
- Greater Manchester
- West Yorkshire (Leeds-Bradford)
- Merseyside (Liverpool)
- South Yorkshire (Sheffield)
- Tyne & Wear (Newcastle)