Rigid extruded polystyrene (XPS) foam board for thermal insulation of inverted roofs and floors with shiplap edges at various thicknesses. Manufactured without CFC's, HCFC's or HFC's.rDesignation Code for CE Marking:rXPS-EN13164-T1-CS(10Y)300-WL(T)0,7-DS(70)
- Thermal insulation for flat roofs, both conventional and inverted
- Thermal insulation for floors with overloads, for residential and commercial use
Thanks to its water absorption and mechanical resistance, the DANOPREN TR XPS boards, properly installed, show a durability equal to the service life of the building in which they are incorporated. They provide continuous energy saving, equivalent continuous reduction of CO2 emissions and no maintenance costs.
Due to these water absorption and mechanical long-term resistances, the DANOPREN TR XPS boards can be installed on the waterproofing membrane, protecting it from mechanical damage and thermal shock, as per the well-known "inverted roof" concept.
Easy and safe handling: they are light, do not irritate the skin, do not give off dust, and maintain their physical integrity.
- Negligible long-term water absorption
- Long-term high compressive and mechanical strength
- Durability equal to the service life of the building within which they are incorporated
- Recycling and the re-use of DANOPREN® XPS insulation is feasible depending on system installed
- Additional protection from mechanical damage and thermal shock when installed on top of the waterproofing system and subsequent DANOFLOW® water flow reducing layer
- Length (cm): 125
- Width (cm): 60
- Colour: Azul
- Thickness (mm): 50
- m² / package: 6
- Weight (kg): 1.2
- Surface (m²): 0.75
- Product code: 484004
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.