Easy and Fast Coating Application
Introducing the New Graco E60 electric airless sprayer - making easy and fast application of our sprayable polyurea and SilaCote liquid protective and waterproof membranes.
The NEW Graco E Series is ideal for applying protective and waterproof liquid coatings to flat roofs, roof repair, balconies, floors and most structural waterproofing projects including new basement waterproofing and basement repairs.
"taking the hard work out of the application process"
Application Example Based on SilaCote (Silicone coating)
Once the substrate has been fully prepared mix the single component liquid coating for 3 minutes and pour into the hopper then spray the roof, building the membrane up to 2mm DFT.
It really is that easy and you can reseal the container once you've poured out what you need for a project, saving what's left for the next job - no waste.
The speed of application is very fast and because SilaCote doesn’t require a primer it saves on material costs.
This membrane is walkable in 30 minutes and it has a 20 year manufactures warranty.
Fully BBA and ETAG compliant.
The Graco King E60 Electric Airless Sprayer
The Graco King E-series Electric Airless Sprayer is for protective coatings and select models have been approved for hazardous locations. The King E-series operates on a more reliable, convenient and available electric power source, which removes job site reliance on compressed air. Furthermore, electric technology reduces pulsation and eliminates motor icing, making your jobs run smoother every single time.
The superior electric solution for spraying protective coatings
- Electric - When wired correctly, electric power is safe, reliable and convenient for you and your customers. Free your operation from the reliability of an air compressor. The days of essential maintenance on large-scale compressors are over.
- No Icing - By eliminating the need for an air motor, icing is a historic problem. More prevalent in conditions with a high level of humidity, icing of an air motor results in a slowing of the motor and loss of pressure which can be detrimental to your production rates. The King E-series sprayer is an electric solution that will keep you spraying at the pump’s maximum potential in any conditions.
- Reduced Noise - No matter the application, noise exposure can dramatically affect your working conditions. The quiet electric motor improves working conditions significantly. When compared to an air motor, the King E-series is up to five times more quieter.
- Plug-in & Spray -The King E-series runs on multiple power options (120V or 240V). Able to handle Graco’s most popular airless spray tip sizes with a consistent pattern thanks to the low rate of pulsation. This smooth pattern is noticeable at the gun. Capable of spraying most high-solid coatings – it is sure to quickly become your go-to KING!
- Energy Savings -With improved efficiency and an overall lower cost of ownership, the King E-series is the most cost-effective solution when compared to pneumatic airless sprayers. The King E-series saves up to 80% of energy costs when compared to an air operated sprayer*. By removing the need for an expensive, heavy air compressor - you can stay productive by using the most reliable power source available – electricity! *Study completed on pump pressure of 241 bar (3500 psi) for 20 hours/week; spraying 1226 L (324 gal) of 73% volume solids epoxy with XHD519 tip.
- Three-year limited warranty -Every piece of equipment we manufacture comes with one of the industry’s strongest warranties. The King E-series offer a three-year warranty on the gear train, chassis, and electric motor. Electronics cover and all other King E-series driver parts are covered by the standard one-year warranty. See product manual for specifics on all warranty information.
The Graco King E60 Pneumatic Airless Sprayer
King 60:1 Sprayer, Integrated Filter, Heavy Duty Cart, Air Controls, Siphon Kit, XTR-7, 15 m (50 ft) Hose, 1.8 m (6 ft) Whip
High-quality, high-volume, high-pressure. The Graco King pneumatic airless sprayers are the most powerful machines for protective coatings. The system provides the applicator output values, pressure ratios and pumping capacities never seen before. The Graco King units are designed to withstand the harshest environmental conditions and easily handle the toughest protective coatings and corrosion control applications. With 10 different ratios available, there is a sprayer with the correct pressure and flow characteristics for your application.
Superior air-operated pumps for high-volume and high-pressure waterproofing, fireproofing and protective coatings.
- Simple maintenance - This air motor has 50% less parts when compared to the NXT valve, making maintenance and troubleshooting easy. All motor parts are easily accessible and require simple maintenance.
- Improved icing performance - Thermally isolated poppets are mounted separately and insulated from motor castings that can often drop below freezing. The newly designed poppets and external pilot lines virtually eliminate pilot valve freezing that can result in an instant stop. The icing potential has been reduced by up to 70%.
- Less pulsation - with more than 145% higher exhaust capacity in the air valve, you’ll achieve a faster, smoother changeover. Eliminating the "wink" in your pattern – it is a difference you will feel.
- Improved sealing and strength with the improved edge loading and seven throat pickings instead of five. The new MaxLife pump Lowers are designed for the most demanding jobs, providing unmatched durability and life.
- Multi gun capabilities Graco’s powerful new air motor lets you use multiple guns with almost no perceivable pulsation. A new manifold has been designed to simplify the installation of multiple guns
For prices, further technical information or support please call our qualified team