Technoseal is a ready-to-use, liquid damp-proofing membrane which provides a seamless, waterproof and radon barrier, ideal to use as part of a below ground-level waterproofing system.
Technoseal acts as a barrier against methane and carbon dioxide gases. It is safe to use in potable water and can be applied to pond lining as a waterproof barrier.
Ideal for areas with constant water contact, such as under tiles in bathrooms, food processing areas and balconies.
- Ready to apply and easy to use
- Can be applied to damp surfaces
- Non-toxic, non hazardous, solvent and plasticiser free
- Acts as a gas barrier for radon, carbon dioxide and methane
- Tough, highly flexibly and good crack bridging properties
- Low water vapour permeability
- Alkali resistant can be applied to alkaline surfaces
- Resistant to silage acids
- Available in white and black
- Quick drying - typically touch dry in 1 hour
- Ideal for use under tiles in very wet rooms
- Apply to blockwork, stone, brick and concrete
- For internal use only, unless rendered or protected on top of
- Can be plastered and boarded on top
|Product Description||Technoseal Liquid Damp-proof Membrane, Black|
|Packaging and Size||5 Litre Plastic Bucket|
|Typical Coverage||Up to 5m² in a 2 coat application|
|Storage||Store in a sealed container, in temperatures between 5°C and 35° C, protected from frost and direct sunlight|
|Shelf Life||12 months in unopened packaging|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.