BBA Approved GP TITAN Bond is a gas and waterproofing membrane incorporating a heavy duty, virgin polypropylene geotextile to protect the membrane from damage and provide and intregated 'bond' to poured concrete. GP TITAN membranes have exceptionally high resistance to ground gases, VOCs, hydrocarbons and radon. They have been extensively tested and proven to withstand the most aggressive environments and provide confidence to the end user. When compared to the vast majority of existing Type A waterproofing membranes, GP TITAN is on average, TWO THOUSAND times better performing as a ground gas barrier, as well as providing superior durability and longevity.
GP TITAN Flex can be installed using either the appropriate TITAN Tape or welded joints (please speak to your Wykamol Technical Manager as this will be dependent on the application method).
- VOCs and Hydrocarbon barrier - The first membrane available to fully achieve the requirements of C748 for chemical testing as a bonded type A membrane
- Full surface contact between the membrane and concrete
- Quick and easy installation
- Manufactured to meet the most up to date British Standards - BS8485:2015 and BS8102:2009
- Can be installed in all weather conditions
- Exceptional chemical resistance
- High resistance to ground gases
- Long term durability (performance guaranteed for the lifetime of the building)
- Compatible with all building materials
- Waterproofing barrier and Gas proofing barrier in one
GP TITAN Bond
For more detailed information please download our Technical Data Sheet
|Product Description||GP TITAN Bond Type A Gas and Waterproofing Membrane, Black|
|Packaging and Size||1.9 m x 25 m|
|Storage||Store horizontally. pallets should not be stacked on top of each other. keep away from high temperatures and open flames.|
|Shelf Life||The lifetime of the building when appropriately stored and installed.|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.