Damp Proofing Crimp Connectors are used to connect the plain titanium wires together when installing the Lectros System.
Wires must be crimped properly to allow a current to travel between wires. Crimps are available in packs of 10 or 20. The Lectros Crimping Tool is available for accurate application.
The Lectros DPC System introduces a small and very safe electrical current through walls suffering from rising damp. This current repels the rising moisture down the wall and prevents it from returning, ensuring walls remain dry.
The Lectros Osmotic Damp-proofing System has been installed in over 200,000 properties over the last 30 years.
- Low cost solution
- Hardly any invasion of the building structure
- Suitable for all types of masonry walls - brick, stone, rubble filled walls and concrete
- Low energy consumption
- 100% safe for people, animals and plants
- Completely reversible - Desirable feature for conservationists and Historic England
- Easy to monitor using Lectros Digital Diagnostic Power Unit
- Platinum coated titanium anodes ensure outstanding reliability and resistance to chemical and physical attack
- Chemical free and Eco-friendly
|Product Description||Metal Connecting Crimps|
|Packaging and Size||Packs of 10 or 20|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.