QuickSpray Supreme W is an instant curing, spray applied, seamless, and flexible protective membrane that exhibits excellent impact and tear strength. It will not crack, peel or splinter even under the harshest conditions and requires no maintenance to maintain ins integrity and physical features.
QuickSpray Supreme W is a specially formulated high performance lining designed for use in potable water applications. It`s unique formula guarantees the highest levels of water purity when used in human drinking water storage and transport vessels even at elevated temperatures.
QuickSpray Supreme W has potable water approvals from across the globe and meets the most stringent testing requirements.
- Potable water reservoirs, storage tanks, canals and via-ducts
- Rain water storage tanks
- Sensitive fish breeding tanks
- De-salination plants
- Water bottling and cleaning plants
- POTABLE WATER Approval according to WRAS +60°C (Water-Regulation-Advisory-Scheme-UK)
- POTABLE WATER Approval according to KTW (according to the UBA-coatings guideline)
- POTABLE WATER Approval according to KIWA (Sweden)
- Additional potable water approvals in Australia, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, South Africa and Singapore
- Spray applied Seamless application to any thickness in one application
- Fast reactivity and tack free times - from 5 seconds
- Fast return to service time – within 48 hours
- Long life-cycle - significant whole of life cycle savings
- Excellent adhesion on concrete, steel, aluminum, fibeglass, wood, foam etc.
- No sensitivity to humidity or moisture during the spraying and curing processes
- High impact and abrasion resistance
- Maintains flexibility and does not become brittle over a wide temperature range
- Very good tensile and structural strength - High elongation at break
- 100% solids, VOC-free, no solvents
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.