Sureproof Waterproofing Membrane is for external use in below ground-level, new build structures and should be laid in accordance with the provisions on BS 8102.
The membrane has a strong adhesive surface made from polymer modified bitumen compound. The adhesive surface is protected by disposable interleaving paper expanding wider than the membrane for easy release during application. To ensure correct sealing at overlaps, there is a double-sided adhesive strip along the edges covered by a separate interleaving strip.
Must be used in conjunction with Sureproof Premium Performance Primer, available from the Wykamol Group Ltd.
- Resistant to ground water, soluble sulphates and chlorides
- Cross-laminated HDPE film for protection against damage
- Dimensionally stable
- Tough and flexible; ideal for detailing around corners
- Self-adhesive layer system makes installation quick, easy and reliable
- Suitable for waterproofing basements grades 2 and 3 as defined in BS 8102:2009 'Protection Of Structures Against Water From The Ground'
|Product Description||Sureproof External Waterproofing Membrane, Black|
|Packaging and Size||1.05 m x 19.05 m, 33 Kg|
|Storage||Store in an upright position at temperatures between 5°C and 40°C|
|Shelf Life||12 months when stored correctly|