Wykamol CM3 Waterproofing Membrane is suitable for type 'C' (drained protection) structural concrete constructions in accordance with BS 8102.
When used for waterproofing basement floors and walls it is recommended that perimeter drainage channels are provided to optimise the flow of ground water towards the sump location.
Wykamol CM3 Waterproofing Membrane is used in a dry lining application. Various systems can be used in the head of the fixing plug, from timber battens to steel dry lining systems.
- Part of a Type C Cavity Drain Membrane System in line with BS8102:2009
- Quick to install - Minimal preparation needed to wall and floor surfaces
- Easy to fold around windows and doors
- Easily cut down using a sharp blade
- No drying out process - redecoration can occur immediately
- Little or no damage to the existing structure
- Low and high temperature tolerance
- Creates a dry, habitable living space in areas previously suffering from damp/wet conditions
- Waterproof, salt inhibiting, root and contaminant resistant
CM3 Membrane 2 x 20 m Product Code CM32X20 Packaging and Size 2 m x 20 m, 20 Kg Coverage 40 m² Storage Store in an upright position, under cover and away from high temperatures and open flames Life Expectancy The lifetime of the structure, when stored and installed in line with the datasheet recommendations.