Enviroseal is a highly-effective, liquid based water repellent containing silicone emulsion for use above ground. It can be applied to multiple substrates, including porous brickwork, cement renderings, asbestos, cement or mineral boards, unglazed tiles, cast concrete, roughcast, stonework (including calcareous materials such as those containing limestone), wood, canvas and leather.
Surfaces treated with Enviroseal remain permeable to vapour so that moisture within the structure does not remain trapped.
Enviroseal is clear and colourless and will not normally alter the appearance of treated surfaces. In some cases, however, very slightly darkening may occur, so a small test area should be applied when appearance is critical.
Depending upon the nature of the surface treated and conditions of exposure, two coats of Enviroseal can be effective for at least 10 years.
- Highly penetrating
- Low odour
- Easy to apply by brush, roller or low pressure spray
- Becomes effective immediately after drying (approximately 3 hours)
- Will shed waterborne dirt and surface contamination
- Can be over-coated with decorative paints after a thorough drying out period
- Improves insulation by keeping surfaces dry
- Can be applied to damp surfaces
- Vapour permeable allowing surfaces to breath
- Conforms to the performance requirements of BS 6477 : 1992
|Product Description||Enviroseal, Clear, 5 Litre|
|Packaging and Size||5 Litre Plastic Container|
|Typical Coverage||Approximately 25m² in a 2 coat application, dependent on substrate porosity|
|Storage||Store safely in a dry place and protect from frost, direct sunlight, sources of ignition and foodstuffs.|
|Shelf Life||12 moths in unopened container|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.