No More Damp Salt Neutraliser is an aqueous solution based on Ethanoic Acid with a surfactant. It has been specifically developed to overcome the problem of salts in mineral building surfaces.
Rising damp causes salts contained in ground water to be absorbed into the masonry and, subsequently. into the interior plaster coat. The plaster work can loosen and must be removed in order to carry out treatment with Ultracure Damp-proofing Cream and Salt Neutraliser, followed by replastering with an appropriate salt resistant product, such as No More Damp Renovation Plaster or Renderproof, to prevent further damage.
In some situations where the type of salts within the masonry are such that the plasterwork remains in good condition, Salt Neutraliser can be applied directly to the original plaster, removing the immediate need for replastering.
- Neutralises the harmful actions of salt contamination
- Can be applied (internally only) to preserve internal plaster finish
- Can be used in all types of masonry
- Use as a concentrate or diluted, dependent on level of contamination
- Can save considerable time and money on replastering
- Can be used before replastering and after a DPC where plaster is not salvageable
- Finish with No More Damp Renovation Plaster or Renderproof
No More Damp Salt Neutraliser, Clear
|Packaging and Size||5 Litre Plastic Container|
|Typical Coverage||Between 25 m² to 50m². Coverage will vary dependent on type of substrate and level of salt contamination.|
|Storage||Keep only in the original container Store in a cool, well ventilated place away from children and direct sunlight Store locked-up Keep cool Keep away from oxidizing agents, strong acids and strong bases|
|Shelf Life||12 months in well sealed container|