SilaCote is a premium, liquid applied, permanent elastic, cold applied and cold curing, moisture triggered, silane, aliphatic membrane used for long-lasting waterproofing.
SilaCote ST 200 has been designed with a higher viscosity to allow for easier high build film thickness to upstands, joints and vertical surfaces.
SilaCote Liquid silicone Waterproofing System is completely isocyanate free, single liquid component roofing system, containing no solvents, no volatile organic compounds (VOC's) and does not require classification or marking as a hazardous substance.
- Moisture triggered curing process.
- SilaCote is mostly independent from the weather it can be applied under almost any conditions, even on cold, damp days.
- SilaCote Polymer modified waterproofing membranes can bridge cracks caused by movement of the substrate. Liquid waterproofing membranes can be applied easily, even on damp substrates and dry very quickly.
- Silacote Systems comply with the BBA and European Technical Approval Guidelines (ETAG) for liquid applied roof waterproofing for all listed use categories.
- Waterproofing for new build, repair or refurbishment projects
- Flat roofs, balconies, terraces, walkways
- Recoating failed single ply roofs
- Roof detailing, e.g. light domes, air conditioning outlets
- Internal plant rooms and wet rooms
- Complex detailing, up-stands, penetrations and terminations
- Warm roofs, cold roofs, and inverted warm roofs
- Green roofs, brown roofs and living walls
- Horizontal under-tile waterproofing
- Waterproofing gutters, valley gutters and drainage channels
- Heritage properties and lead replacement
- Tank flotation compartments
- Ponds, fountains and water features (100% Fish Safe Pond)
- And many more - contact technical for more information
Ready to use, single liquid component
✔Single component system
✔No mixing errors
No primer required
✔Excellent adhesion to most conventional substrates
Easy to apply
✔No overcoat time limitations
✔Excellent overcoat ability/adhesion to 2nd layer
✔Very easy to repair
✔Apply with brush roller or airless spray equipment
✔Applied all year round above -5°C
✔Flexible from -40 °C to +80 °C
✔Good mechanical Adhesion
✔Excellent resistance to chemicals
✔No hot works required
Requires no top coat
✔No colour change
✔100% - Aliphatic - UV Stable
✔Excellent flow values
Short drying times with early rain resistance
✔Water repellent on application
✔Rainproof in 20 minutes.
✔Allows Vapour transfusion
✔Resistant to standing /ponding water
✔Applicable under humid or cold conditions
Primers are not required.
Payment & Security