No More Damp Thermaldry is a styrene acrylic copolymet dispersion, water based paint, which is both thermally insulating and water repelling.
Thermaldry incorporates Micro-Technology in the form of hollow glass beads, with a size of 50 um and a crush strength of 500 psi. The micro, hollow glass beads act like miniature 'Thermos Flasks', blocking thermal energy by reflecting it away from the wall and protecting the walls from damp, which causes moisture and therefore mould growth.
All of these properties combined enables Thermaldry to increase the wall temperature, thus reducing the 'dew point' or the temperature at which condensation occurs.
Ideal for use in:
- Coating is waterproof when dry and walls are warm to the touch
- Prevents formation of black mould and other harmful fungi
- Reduces the risk of condensation
- Takes up to 60% longer for condensation to form on walls
- Increases the life of your chosen paint or wall paper finish
- Can be applied over existing paint or wall paper, plaster, brick, concrete, metal and plastic
- Can be over painted or wall papered over with any finish, without reducing its effectiveness
- Suitable for any interior wall - Particularly exterior facing walls, bathrooms and kitchens
- Eco-friendly, antibacterial properties
|Product Description||Thermaldry Anti-Condensation Coating 5 Litre||Thermaldry Anti-Condensation Coating 2.5 Litre|
|Packaging and Size||5 Litre Plastic Bucket||2.5 Litre Plastic Bucket|
|Coverage||20 - 25 m² (two coat application)||10 - 12 m² (two coat application)|
|Storage||Store off the ground and in dry, frost free conditions, between 10°C and 30°C||Store off the ground and in dry, frost free conditions, between 10°C and 30°C|
|Shelf Life||12 months when unopened, undamaged and stored correctly||12 months when unopened, undamaged and stored correctly|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.