Next Day Free Delivery to London and Most of the UK

Next Day Delivery

Next day free and express delivery is available for most products subject to order value and if the order is placed before 2:00 PM.

Secure Payment

Bulk Discount

Discover unbeatable prices with our "Price Match Promise" and additional Multi-buy Discounts on many products.

Coating Applicators & Support  Experienced UK coating applicators for liquid coatings and industrial repairs. Qualified technical support Tel: 01268 472358

Applicators & Contractors

Specialist Coating Applicators, Basement Contractors and Qualified technical support. T: 01268 472358

Winkler ONE - Floor

Save £158.01 inc.VAT

Material: Winkler ONE Floor - 20KG
Color: Grey
Sale price£499.99 inc.VAT Regular price£658.00 inc.VAT


Winkler ONE Floor Membrane

ONE FLOORING is a single-component coloured liquid waterproofing membrane with high UV-resistant protection specifically formulated to ensure long-lasting waterproofing, and durable ‘drive-over’ protection to treated substrates.

Applicable both indoors and outdoors in extreme conditions: low and high temperatures (from 0°C to +45°C), on damp, very humid or wet substrates.

The product remains stable to thermal shocks. Specific for waterproofing and protecting floors also subject to strong stresses, such as: garages, parking lots in general, industrial floors, cement screeds that are not completely cured (e.g., 7 days at 15°C), substrates in: concrete, tiled and with permanent problems of excess moisture.

Winkler ONE - Floor

The product, when fully cured, is resistant to wear from the passage of rubberised vehicles, even intense and hard tyres. Its particular formulation allows optimal adhesion, even on asphalt substrates, as long as it is compact and with good mechanical strength (≥ 0.5N/mm²). Once applied, after a few hours it is completely waterproof (refer to the table on the technical data sheet).

Winkler ONE - Floor


  • Brush
  • Flat trowel- Squeegee
  • Short haired roller
  • Airless spray gun -   Graco recommend the KING XL 70

Apply the first coat with about 80% off the consumption described in the technical data sheet and the remaining 20% in the second coat (e.g., 1.8 kg/m² in total = 1.45 kg/m² first coat - 0.35 kg/m² second hand).

The use of the spiked roller for the first coat is always recommended. For any repairs to the surface, PRE-ONE mortar or UNIBAR FORMULA and UNIBAR MALTA can be used. In case of an oil-polluted substrate, provide for the use of ONE PRIMER or TECHNOASFALT where applied on asphalt (see technical data sheet).

In the case of application on substrates subject to movements, it will be necessary to interpose ONE MAT in between 1st and 2nd coat.


1.7 - 1.9 kg/m² without reinforcement. 1.8 - 1.9 kg/m² with the interposition of ONE MAT.

  • Flat roofs
  • Warehouse floors, car park deck, industrial floor and general floor
  • Metal roofs recover
  • Balconies or decks
  • Areas with moisture damages, including those with foot traffic
  • Concrete
  • Green concrete (cured at least 7 days at minimum +15ºC - 59°F)
  • Concrete blocks
  • Masonry
  • Fibered-cement boards
  • Ceramic tiled surfaces
  • Asphalt shingles
  • BUR cap sheets or modified bituminous membranes (oxidized minimum 180 days if smooth)
  • Plywood
  • Wood
  • Metal

Useful Tips

Make sure that the supports are clean and free from crumbly, detached parts, foreign or non-sticking substances. Apply in two coats. To obtain an optimal finish, apply the second coat of the product with a short-haired roller both longitudinally and transversely. SURFACES WITH JOINTS: The joints must always be respected and waterproofed with a suitable polyurethane sealant.


10 - 20 kg buckets.

Winkler ONE - Floor


Slight grey - grey - red -green (white and yellow for signs).


The product, in its undamaged packaging and stored in a dry and protected place, has a shelf-life of 12 months. Store at temperatures between +5°C and +35°C. Accessories: BC Seal Band, BC Seal Pad, Winjoint Foam, Winjoint Seal, One Mat.



Data Sheet

Payment & Security

Payment methods

Apple Pay Google Pay Maestro Mastercard PayPal Shop Pay Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.


Clever Shield Coatings Safe Checkout Guaranteed

You may also be interested in

Trade Customer? 

Get all the benefits of being a trade customer by signing up for an account

  • Monthly Trade Discount Codes
  • Dedicated technical support team
  • Certified hands-on training courses

Recently viewed