The New Sikalastic 800 HA Application Video
Sika Flat Roof Waterproofing
Introducing the new Sikalastic 800 HA hand applied polyurea from Sika that can be used for flat roofs and waterproofing.
Liquid Applied Systems & Coatings for Waterproofing Flat Roofs, Balconies & Walkways.
Please see this short video to see the application process.
Sikalastic®-800 HA is a two component, solvent free, highly elastic, low odour polyurea based waterproofing membrane. Due to its self-levelling properties
Sikalastic®-800 HA is ideal for applications on buried roofs/podium decks and will provide a jointless surface, fully bonded, with crack bridging abilities and resistance to ponding water.
Sikalastic®-800 HA may only be used by experienced professionals. Sikalastic®-800 HA can be hand applied by notched rubber or metal squeegees to obtain the desired thickness
▪ Sikalastic®-800 HA is an elastomeric product and will stretch and/or contract with the movement of the deck
▪ Sikalastic®-800 HA is an economic LAM waterproofing solution. Smaller areas up to 150 m2 can be coated more economically with no need for application machinery
▪ CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
▪ Cold applied, self levelling behaviour
▪ Desired thickness in one layer application
▪ Low odour product during and after the application
▪ High elasticity and elongation at break Can be covered with an aliphatic top coat for exposed applications
▪ Good adhesion to most substrates APPROVALS / STANDARDS
Declaration of Performance No. 16518429 provided with the CE mark
▪ Reaction to fire according to EN 13501-1: Euroclass E Root resistance tested according to DIN CEN/TS 14416 report number 0078.0.2-2019e performed at KIWA Institute in Germany
Next day delivery available to London and most of the UK.