CONIPROOF 413 und CONIPROOF 414 are a two component, solvent free, liquid polyurea coatings that can be hand applied to flat roofs, balconies, Terraces, Podium Decks and Walkways with high crack bridging property.
CONIPROOF 414 is thixotropic designed for application to vertical and sloping areas.
CONIPROOF 413 or CONIPROOF 414 are used in a variety of waterproofing applications to form a seamless membrane for flat roof waterproofing, balconies, walkways, terraces, podium decks, car park decks and water industry applications.
They can also be used to repair CONIPROOF 410. spray membrane.
They exhibit high elastic crack bridging and water damp diffusion properties, even at temperature below – 20°C. Both and fully bonded.
For additional UV and weather resistance, a top coat (CONIPROOF 513) may be applied.
- Monolithic – no laps, welds or seams
- Fully bonded
- High water vapour permeability
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Excellent crack bridging capability
- Resistant to puncture
- Resistant to standing water
- Remains elastic at low temperatures eg approx. - 45ºC
- Rapid curing: accepts light foot traffic after 4 hours at 20ºC
- Hydrophobic material, so waterproofs the roof instantly
- Highly elastic, can bridge cracks
- Non-slip top coat available
- High tensile and tear strength, meaning the membrane remains durable where others tear
Approximately 45 minutes when hand mixed at 20ºC ambient and substrate temperature
Typically 1.35kg/m² per mm thickness. Minimum membrane thickness: 1.5mm.
Concrete and cementitious screeds CONIFLOOR 110 or 118, broadcasting with oven-dried quartz sand, grain size 0.3 - 0.8 mm,
Asphalt CONIFLOOR 160 or CONIFLOOR 420
Metal and nonferrous metals CONIPROOF 184
Existing membrane or polyurethane primer or epoxy primer without excess on broadcasted sand CONIPROOF 165
Always follow an up to date datasheet when applying this or associated products.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.