QuickFill - NS - Standard 600ml
JOINT SEALANTS QFL15007 (QUICKFILL - NS - STANDARD 600ML)
QuickFill NS - Standard is 2-component, 100% solids joint filler that has been specifically designed for vertical applications requiring a non-sagging sealant. It can be easily and rapidly installed in vertical static joints and concrete cracks. It is an excellent maintenance solution and it seals against most fluids and other containments. After initial curing it can be trimmed if necessary.
QuickFill NS – Standard is not negatively affected by moisture during the application and curing process making it an ideal joint filling material for both new and maintenance applications.
- • Coating of EPS carvings and structures for movies and architectural applications
- • Moulds for fabrication of large components such as concrete forms
- • High quality protective coating of PU furniture
- • Smooth finish flooring applications
- QuickFill - NS - Standard Data Sheet
- Retarded reactivity results in a longer tack free time and a smoother surface profile
- Self levelling properties - high class optical impression even on geometrically complicated shapes
- Retarded tack free time of approximately 15 – 20 seconds
- Fast return to service time
- Excellent protection against corrosion and water
- Excellent adhesion on concrete, steel, aluminium, plastics, fibres, wood, foam etc
- Moisture insensitive during the spraying and curing processes.
- Resistant to most aggressive chemicals, solvents, acids and caustics
- Seamless lining.
- Can be applied to any thickness in one application
- High elongation at break
- Very good tensile and structural strength
- 100% solids, VOC-free, no solvents
- Thermally stable