MasterSeal M 811 (spray applied)
Two-component polyurea hybrid, pigmented, elastic, highly reactive, spray applied (machine application) liquid coating waterproof membrane with short curing time.
MasterSeal M 811 is a solvent free, two component polyurea hybrid waterproofing membrane. It is high reactive and needs to be applied by special, two component spray equipment (Mixing ratio 100 : 100 by volume).
MasterSeal M 811 is used in a wide range of waterproofing applications such as car park decks, podium decks, cut and cover tunnelling, roofing and basement waterproofing. It is also used in some secondary containment applications.
Using the appropriate primer, MasterSeal M 811 can be applied to most substrates including concrete, steel, bitumen cement screed, glass reinforced polyester, timber etc.
- Fast reacting
- High build capability
- Application to vertical surface without runs
- Easy application to complicated details
- Fast installation
- Monolithic – no laps, welds or seams
- Fully bonded
- High water vapor permeability – low risk of blistering
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Excellent crack bridging
- Resistant to puncture
- Resistant to standing water
- Thermoset – does not soften at elevated temperatures
- Remains elastic at low temperatures; Eg approx. -45°C
- Solvent free
- Resistance to root penetration
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.