MasterSeal P 684
1 component Wash Primer , containing solvent.
MasterSeal P 684 is a low-viscosity, solvent-based, pigmented 1-component adhesive primer for metal surfaces.
For use with MasterSeal M860 & M861 Polyurea
MasterSeal M860 and M861 are hand applied, nonsolvented, 2-component, elastomeric polyurea coatings.
MasterSeal M860 is self-levelling.
MasterSeal M861 is thixotropic for applications to steeply sloping and vertical surfaces.
FIELD OF APPLICATION
MasterSeal M860 and M861 are used in a variety of concrete waterproofing applications including roofing, balconies, terraces, podium decks, car park decks and water industry applications.
Two-part, hand-applied, rapid-curing, hydrophobic and chemically resistant polyurea waterproofing membrane
When you have essential waterproofing requirements or repairs and need to get facilities back into service as quickly as possible, a fast-track waterproofing membrane can save money. MasterSeal is a two-part, hand-applied, rapid-curing polyurea membrane that enables structures to be recommissioned with minimal downtime. It provides long lasting waterproofing with high elasticity for thermal movement. As a seamless coating (no joints or overlaps) there is no risk of leaky joints with excellent crack-bridging and chemical resistance.
MasterSeal - Polyurea can be easily and seamlessly applied by brush, roller or squeegee.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Monolithic – no laps, welds or seams
- Fully bonded
- High water vapour permeability
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Excellent crack bridging capability
- Resistant to puncture
- Resistant to standing water
- Mhermoset – does not soften at high temperatures
- Remains elastic at low temperatures eg approx. - 45ºC
- Rapid curing: accepts light foot traffic after 4 hours at 20ºC
- Hydrophobic material, so waterproofs the roof instantly
- Highly elastic, can bridge cracks
- Non-slip top coat available
- High tensile and tear strength, meaning the membrane remains durable where others tear
MasterSeal M860 Typically 1.35kg/m² per mm thickness. Minimum membrane thickness: 1.5mm.
MasterSeal M861 Typically 1.05 kg/m² per mm thickness. Minimum membrane thickness: 1.5mm
- Excellent adhesion
- Short re-coating interval
- Single component
- Low viscosity
- Easy to apply
As part of the toolkit primers for the MasterSeal waterproofing systems for roofs and parking decks, MasterSeal P 684 complements the other MasterSeal P primers to ensure the adhesion of the waterproofing system to all substrates.
- Fully bonded membrane systems prevent the water circulation between the layers even if there is a leakage, helping its detection, localization and repair.
- Ensures the adhesion of the waterproofing membranes on aluminium, cooper, stainless steel and other non-ferrous metals.
- Solves the adhesion problem that normal primers experience with the low porosity of metals.
Bitumen felt - MasterTop P 698
Concrete cementitious / screed - MasterTop P 617 or MasterTop P 650
Asphalt screed (mind. AS-IR10) - MasterSeal P 660 or MasterTop BC 375 N
Plywood (preliminary tests are recommended) - MasterSeal P 660 or MasterTop P 691 GRP / GFK MasterTop P 691
Iron and Steel - MasterTop P 681 Non-ferrous metals (e.g. aluminum, zinc) MasterTop P 684 Aged MasterSeal membrane MasterTop P 691
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.