Microtech Biocide is a multi purpose treatment containing 'Polyphase' (a carbonate fungicide), for fast action and excellent absorption rates into walls suffering from or vulnerable to dry rot, moulds, algae, mosses and lichens. The unique micro-emulsion ensures Microtech Biocide diffuses into hard to reach places for an effective treatment of the masonry.
- Can be applied to both wet and dry timber
- Deeply penetrating
- Specially designed for application to large areas of timber
- Easy application and virtually no wastage
- Can be used in conjunction with Wykabor 10.1
- Semi-transparent, colourless gel
- Highly effective and dual purpose preservative
- Approved under The COPR 1986 for use as a wood preservative
|Product Description||Microtech Biocide Concentrate|
|Packaging and Size||1 Litre Plastic Container|
|Storage||Store in original packaging, unopened or well sealed, in dry, frost free conditions. Keep out of reach of children, direct sunlight, food, drink, animals and animal feedstuffs.|
|Shelf Life||12 months in an unopened or well sealed container.|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.