Sikalastic®-8800 is a two part, elastic, 100% solids, very fast curing and coloured pure polyurea liquid waterproof coating membrane with good chemical resistance. Ideal for flat roofs, balconies, Terraces, Podium Decks and Walkways with high crack bridging property.
LIQUID APPLIED POLYURETHANE WATER-PROOFING MEMBRANE
Sikalastic®-8800 may only be used by experienced professionals.
• Abrasion resistant protective coating in industrial and manufacturing facilities
• Waterproofing for cut and cover structures
• Waterproofing for submersed structures
• Waterproof coatings on walkways and balconies
• Waterproofing on floors and car park decks
• Water retaining structures in power plants
• Secondary containment structures
• Tank, bund and pit lining in sewage and waste water treatment plants
• Truck bed lining
• Waterproofing and wearing layer on steel ridges
• Very fast reactivity and curing time
• Almost immediate return-to-service time
• Applicable in temperatures from -20 °C to +50 °C
• Performs in constant dry temperatures from -30 °C to +100 °C
• Excellent crack bridging properties
• Good chemical resistance
• Excellent abrasion resistance
• UV light exposure may lead to yellowing
• Not resistant to biogenic sulphuric acid
Sika® Concrete Primer is a two-component, rapid curing, high solids, polyurea/polyurethane-hybrid primer for consistent and durable adhesion of SikaRoof® MTC, Sikalastic® and Sikafloor® Systems on cement based substrates.
Sika® Bonding Primer is a two-component, water based epoxy primer to consolidate substrates and enhance the adhesion of Sikafloor® and Sikagard® products
Click here for Sika relevant polyurea primers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.