Wykamol CM Plaster Plugs are fixings to apply mesh cavity drain membranes to the walls of both above and below ground structures. They ensure a water tight application of the Wykamol Cavity Drain Membrane System when used with the tailor made Thermoplastic Elastomer seals.
Wykamol CM Plaster Plugs are high quality fixings and can be used on a range of applications and substrates:
- To apply mesh membrane systems such as CM3 Mesh and CM8 Mesh
- Where a plaster application is necessary
- Where dot and dab plaster board application is necessary
- To secure membranes to walls on systems where a free standing frame is to be used
- Reinforced head to prevent damage when knocking in the plug
- 60 mm in length - suitable for both single skin and cavity walls
- Provides a waterproof seal when used with seals provided (available with or without)
- Large 50 mm head provides optimum surface area for plaster, dot and dab plasterboard etc.
- Works in conjunction with the Wykamol Waterproofing Solutions CM Membrane System
- Tailor made seal specific to plug
|Product Description||Wykamol CM Plaster Plugs, Green||Wykamol CM Plaster Plugs, Green||Wykamol CM Plaster Plugs with Seals, Green||Wykamol Seals (ONLY) for use with CM Plaster Plugs, Green|
|Head Size||50 mm||50 mm||50 mm||N/A|
|Plug Length||60 mm||60 mm||60 mm||N/A|
|Packaging and Size||100 per box||200 per box||200 per box||100 per bag|
|Storage||Prior to installation, keep away from extreme heat and store in packaging provided||Prior to installation, keep away from extreme heat and store in packaging provided||Prior to installation, keep away from extreme heat and store in packaging provided||Prior to installation, keep away from extreme heat and store in packaging provided|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.