HydraDry WaterStop is a rapid setting, expanding, plugging and repair mortar. When mixed with clean water and applied correctly, it is designed to plug active water leaks and seepage in concrete and masonry.
HydraDry WaterStop is designed to expand as it sets to ensure a permanent watertight seal is achieved and in a cured form displays similar properties to concrete.
This product should be used as part of the HydraDry Tanking System, when necessary.
- Instantly stops leaks in concrete and masonry
- Part of the HydraDry Tanking System
- Provides a permanent, watertight seal
- Fast setting and rapid curing
- Suitable for use above and below ground
- Suitable for internal an external use
- Resists positive and negative water pressure
|Product Description||No More Damp Waterstop 5 Kg Bucket in Grey|
|Packaging and Size||2 x 2.5 Kg bags in a 5 Kg bucket|
|Mixing||Add 200-220 ml of water per 1 Kg of Waterstop to produce a stiff mortar|
|Storage||Store in cool, dry conditions off the ground. Protect from all sources of the moisture and frost.|
|Shelf Life||6 months from date of manufacture when unopened, undamaged and stored correctly.|