Sikalastic®-810 is a two-part adhesion promoting primer based on polyurethane resin for several Sikalastic®-systems. Used if the max. waiting time is exceeded. Suitable for use in hot and tropical climatic conditions.
- Adhesion promoting primer
- For liquid applied membranes within the Sikalastic® range.
- Used if the max. waiting time is exceeded. CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES Good adhesion to flexible spray applied membranes and PUR-coatings
- Fast curing ▪ Low consumption
- Sprayable APPROVALS / CERTIFICATES Polymer Institute Dr. Stenner, test report No. P1700, 1999, Bridgedeck Waterproofing on concrete decks according TL/ TL-BEL-B and ZTV-BEL-B, part 3
- Very fast reactivity and curing time
- Almost immediate return-to-service time
- Applicable in temperatures from -20 °C to +50 °C
- Performs in constant dry temperatures from -30 °C to +100 °C
- Excellent crack bridging properties
- Good chemical resistance
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- UV light exposure may lead to yellowing
- Not resistant to biogenic sulphuric acid
PrimersSika® Concrete Primer is a two-component, rapid curing, high solids, polyurea/polyurethane-hybrid primer for consistent and durable adhesion of SikaRoof® MTC, Sikalastic® and Sikafloor® Systems on cement based substrates.
Sika® Bonding Primer is a two-component, water based epoxy primer to consolidate substrates and enhance the adhesion of Sikafloor® and Sikagard® products