Thor Helical Remedial Epoxy Resin is a two component epoxy resin system, formulated for bonding or anchoring most building materials, such as brick, stone, steel, mortar and timber. Once cured, this Epoxy Resin creates a strong, stress free joint regardless of the surrounding environment.
Thor Helical Remedial Epoxy Resin is colour coded for visual assurance that the two components are completely mixed. The resin is solvent free, thixotropic and cures in cold, damp conditions.
it can be applied using a twin component side by side cartridges, both hand operated or, more typically, air operated guns. It can be pot mixed for larger applications, or mixed 'at the nozzle'.
- Suitable for application into areas which are both dry, wet and located in contact with water
- Useful for rebonding cracks in masonry walls
- Nozzle mixes the two compounds as you apply
- Colour coded to ensure components are completely mixed
- Method of application cuts cleaning to a minimum
- Minimal wastage
- Tensile Strength at 20°C is 35 Mpa
- Flexural Strength at 20°C is 30 Mpa
- Compressive Strength at 20°C is 60 Mpa
|Product Description||Thor Helical Remedial Epoxy Resin, Orange Resin and Red Hardener, 400 ml|
|Packaging and Size||2 x 200 ml Side by Side Plastic Cartridge|
|Storage||Store at temperatures between 5° and 20°C, in dry conditions|
|Shelf Life||9 months in sealed container. Product will only remain workable for approximately 15 minutes in pot form.|