Wykamol Microseal is a highly penetrative solution specially formulated to react with hydrated cement at the surface and to a depth of up to 15 mm.
The silicone resin component cures to form a water repellent barrier in the concrete, thereby improving the overall resistance to surface water absorption and lime efflorescence, which will block drainage channels in a type C waterproofing application.
- Odourless solution
- Reduces dusting of old and new concrete
- Improves surface wear characteristics extending the life of the floor
- Reduces penetration of water and oil
- Prevents lime efflorescence which blocks drainage channels in a Type C waterproofing application
- Easy to apply
- Long lasting active ingredient
- Highly penetrating
|Product Description||Microsealer, Clear, 25 Litre|
|Packaging and Size||25 Litre Plastic Container|
|Typical Coverage Coat 1||1 Litre per 4m² to 6m²|
|Typical Coverage Coat 2||1 Litre per 6m² to 8m²|
|Storage||Store solutions in original container, above 5°C and away from direct sunlight, heat sources and foodstuffs. Keep away from oxidizing agents, strong acids and strong bases.|
|Shelf Life||12 months in well sealed container|